domenica 7 giugno 2015

Only living in this instant



I sit amongst the color green
And shades of the afternoon sun are my companions

I rest my thoughts
Observing the mind and her eyes

All what I got is a space in the storm
In which I can now breath safely

All what I seek is to walk as a free man
observing miracles flourishing

Every time I blink the world refresh its state
And Start all over again

Every time I fall victim of my self
It is I that free this body and mind

Heights and depths

Are part of the same space
Only the surface is in between

Joy and pain

Share the same soul
Only the mind divide them

It is day after day and night following night
A gentle sequence of which the meaning is worth to find

Complete is the one that can count his own time

That has used the wave's strength
to reach the shore and not to drown

I'm just here listening in silence
because reality is now speaking

So many words I've learned
But now they will not free me

Only living in this instant
I will be at ease