martedì 1 novembre 2016

on the eve of the Coronation: invited to Joy



Itesful Ises in House of Haile Selassie the First.
On the eve of the anniversary of the Holy Coronation of  the King Of Kings, I n I meditate on the meaning that every single aspect of this unique event brings.

On November 2nd, the international Rastafari family will celebrate and raise hymns to the Creator because the visions of the prophets were manifested and their promises fulfilled.


On November 2nd 1930 the offspring of David  has blossomed to accompany humanity in this new phase in which man and God must reunite in order to govern this Creation according to righteousness, justice and above all royal love.
In these hours before the Coronation, I n I meditate on that event that revolutionized the destiny of the entire world trying to penetrate its meanings and teachings.
I n I must pay particular attention to the fact that the Coronation was an unprecedented  and prophetic event and its participation was impressive. So many people attended, including official guests, royal personalities, Rasses, princes and princesses and common people of Ethiopia.


Months and months of preparation to renew the city of Addis Ababa and to make sure that functions and ceremonies could be organized at the best.
Like any ceremonial event included the participation of  invited guests.

Well, this is meditation.
Thousands of people from all over  the country flocked to that day, twelve nations were invited in the persons of their representatives.
These people traveled to be present and to bring gifts.
In Rastafari Livity I n I must be considered invited to take part to this ceremony.
It may seem strange but, in a sense,  I n I is part of the list of people called to witness this event.


As at the time Rasses from every region of the country were invited, so now I n I is spiritually called to witness this joyous time.


In spirit and body, in fact I n I is involved in the celebration of the King of Kings as king anointed by God, the Black Christ, the Messiah of David.
But what does exactly mean to be invited?

We look deeply in ourselves and observe the evolution of events in order to understand the meaning of this call. When I n I embrace Rastafari Livity, I n I do it because is called to a new way of life, leaving behind the wrong and distorted  babylon’s models, I n I enter a system in which practical knowledge of life and spirituality are in perfect cohesion and in fact self-reinforcing.
I n I then begin to live knowing that Haile Selassie the First is the base and summit of this creation. I n I reshape the vital parameters and conscience according to the Livity and the awakening of awareness that offers new color to every experience in life.
It is exactly this inner awakening that is able to arouse from the depths all our existence and thus Creation itself. Well this awakening is a spiritual movement, for some people can be a placid and gradual shift but in others a more impetuous earthquake..in both cases is a phenomenon that attracts us magnetically due to the perception of a strong joy, a sense of being centered, of completeness and membership, of enrichment and elevation, of consolation and redemption, of lucidity and clarity.
Here these joyful qualities are all linked to a common denominator that is the sense of election.
The feeling of having been chosen by the Creator and from life to embark on a spiritual journey that will lead us to live more happily and more fully as we used to.

A great atmosphere of satisfaction invades us and above all we cannot find words to express the gratitude for the opportunity that was given to us.
Here we feel to have been chosen, or rather invited to participate in this bright design that is the Kingdom of God on earth and hail Him as King Messiah.


Just as those who received the invitation for November 2nd eighty-six years ago.
We are invited, called to be spectators and participants of this huge event.
In fact not only we observe but at the same time we take part, in fact, no ceremony could take place without the invited guests. I n I need to meditate, rejoice and give thanks that we have been granted the opportunity to be part of this generation that praises the Divine King and revive this Creation with I n I vocation and through I n I actions.
No matter from which part of the earth or what age or social class I n I may be, every conscious Rastafari is invited to the Coronation of the King of Kings and the ceremony lasts for eternity.
The Coronation is the event that sanctions the  establishment of the Messiah as a sovereign, ie the fulfillment of the ancient promises and thus redemption, salvation.


The destiny of humanity is entrusted to the government of the most upright and enlightened Sovereign of history, the Light of the world wearing the crown, the archetype becomes definitive model for mankind.


It is therefore the best thing that could happen to the sons of Adam, the mystical feast in which the heavens and the earth rejoice, angels and men are brothers in jubilation.
Here's what is the Coronation for I n I if we become aware of being its partakers.

When we are in joy then we are invited, when we are in the test then we are invited, in tribulation and redemption we are invited, in the awareness of our destinies we are invited, in the government of our lives we are invited, in the fight against evil we are invited, in the proclamation of kingship of the human race we are invited, in the freedom of mind and body we are invited, in the victory of wisdom over ignorance we are invited, we are indeed invited in abundance and even in poverty. Every moment, every instant and every glance can be an invitation to live in the fullness of our faith and our lives in harmony and respect with our loved ones and next fellow human beings .
It is the final call that brings together the rest of Israel, is the bell that awakens our lives by the spirit’s  sleep that babylon teaches, it is the urge to pick up I n I existence and lead it according to a higher benchmark, divinely human, naturally regal.

Let us consider ourselves invited guests, let’s see our lives as a special and unique ..a project towards happiness and justice in the service of humanity.
Eighty-six years ago under the heat of the African sun, the people of Ethiopia were invited as special guests to take part in the event that would change their destiny.

Similarly I n I will hurry from our lives to come and glorify the Divine King, I n I will gather in the commitment to populate this Creation with righteousness and courage.
I n I prepare ourselves and we wear our best clothes to honor the invitation that the King of Kings extended to I n I.
selah