sabato 4 aprile 2015

I watch still, reading the rays of light



I watch still, reading the rays of light
I consider the ways of what is true and right

Blessed is the freedom that come through mindfulness
What once was empty now is filled with upfullness

Life, existence, joy and pain
Are misteries that in Rastafari can now be explained

Proceeding from the presence of the Higher King
Is the divine example that man have in within

Where all is clear and silence have his own sound
Before all fears and tears, God is to be found

In the brightest morning or in the darkest night
I observe the Law that makes the spirit bright

Do unto your brother what you would like to receive
I rest my soul in the golden rule for I know and not believe

There is no place where the sun don’t shine
Creation has no blessing that is not mine

If I follow the footsteps of the Mightiest of all
the only One in which I know is find no fault

if I bring my trouble to the Heavenly Father
if I consider life as a true lovely mother

I will pursue my place in this divine plan
Finding out the healing power that is given to man

To lead his destiny with strength and faith
Building new eyes to sit and contemplate

To reach the innervoice that never stop whispering
To meet the Innerman that never stop listening

Oh what a new day in this grateful time
When faith and actions are finally combined

And reality becomes greater than ever before
Space and time seem the same, here and above

I take a walk to listen nature preaching me
The true quality of being one in this totality

admiring the wind dancing gently with the leaves
I learn the way this generation can be please

Only when man is able to count his own days
Creation smiles and everything fall into place

I lift up my eyes to the farthest hill
I move amongst valleys, even if I’m still

There is no voice that cannot be heard
When my thoughts fly to the end of the earth

All Iman can see is the glory of the King of kings
Moving around all living and creeping things

As it was in the beginning so it will be
A voice from above has answered the plea

Humanity has been lifted above its own limitations
The voice of the Rastaman is reviving the nations

a joyful and pleasant offer are his days
like incense and the smoke, sun and its rays

word carries a power and the sound exalt it
in Rastafari Livity divine experience of the spirit