sabato 17 dicembre 2016

Honoring the Trod-ition



More praises more glory in the House of Qadamawi Haile Selassie.
I n I observe many looking around in search of a past to contemplate and of a present to live.

Men and women walk around in search of  a connection to remain anchored to reality and above all to themselves.
It is an intrinsic need, natural and universal, that pushes from inside causing pain and sense of incompleteness.
It is a call from the roots.
The need of belonging that sooner or later resonates like a bell in our lives reminding us that something is missing, that we are not  yet complete ...it is a subtle sound that lays in the background of our daily actions but, just like lava, slowly pushes until erupt carrying out fire and heat.
In the same way the spirit recalls our attention to look for our roots, to find a sense of belonging and completeness.
These roots are our anchor in the sea of ​​modern indifference..they are hands strongly holding to a branch in order to avoid falling into the void.
Roots are a necessity.
A need.
But above all a pleasure and a tremendous joy.
In Rastafari I n I is blessed to be part of a tradition that is not limited to nation or language but which surpasses all  barriers aiming at the inclusion of every human being who wants to embrace the faith of the King Creator and the royal Livity that His children exercise with zeal as a daily practice. Here I n I must always cherish and cultivate the bond with the Tradition and history that precedes us inside this beautiful journey which is the Rastafari Movement.
Let's sit down and let us take care of our "I", we must practice connection to win the division towards which  babylon pushes us... let’s water the roots that keep us connected to our Tradition.
It is not just a concept that we have to accept and what to agree. It's a way of life, a constant exercise that requires concentration, effort and primarily awareness.
This is the basis of our relationship with the Tradition. We must look deeper into I n I and ask who we would be if we did not have the I-ncients to convey this precious jewel that is the Rastafari doctrine and Livity.
Like a son inherits his father's belongings so I n I inherited the treasures of our I-ncients, those riches that do not undergo rusting and cannot be stolen by any nighttime theft. We received a doctrine, a theology, a way of life, an interpretation of reality for  the liberation and the full realization of ourselves, a code of conduct that honors the human being and the beautiful creation on which he walks, a new level of life experience where man and God  walk in communion, a new beginning, a new and warm day at the end of the cold night of confusion and dispersion.
Who among us could have imagined receiving such grace?
Who could have predicted such a rich meal?
Now, we have a jewel that shines with divine light and is able to radiate all Creation.
Who should InI be thankful to? Firstly and certainly to the Creator who chose to reveal His sweet mysteries, but we must accept that we owe everything to the spiritual masters that shaped I n I  tradition. Those who offered their existences  as firewood for  the great fire of the divine plan by sacrificing the world to receive the Kingdom of God and consequently sanctifying this Creation for us and our children.
Every elder who has lived in the Rastafari faith is a small and humble creator. Artist and craftsman, sculptor of a marvelous work which is the awakened life, free from the chains of evil.

Each I-ncient had to walk the dark road to finally come out of it awakened and master of his destiny, able to articulate space and time according to the canons of God and not those of  man, surpassing the human mind and the wrong perceptions to land to the original mind which is characteristic of the Divine.
This original mind is the initial awareness, ancient, primary, pure knowledge in accordance with the silent voice of the spirit.
It is a level of existence where the acts of contemplation and creation are closely linked to such an extent as to be almost inseparable.
In the practice of pure and original contemplation is simultaneously present the creative activity that allows the individual to generate energy directly from consciousness, when we contemplate the real divine consciousness, free and positive, of this Creation and its laws, at the same time we are creating the life patterns of this New Creation.
As our body as soon ingests food begins a process that will lead to create energy in the mind and limbs. Contemplation and awareness of divine nature and power is the food and the energy of Rastafari life. This pure and direct energy is the basis of the New Creation that I n I Rastafari proclaim.
I n I in reverence and thanksgiving must recognize the power of tradition and immerse I n I  in it to not loose direction.
The tradition is what generated I n I , and I n I must continue this process generating tradition.
The elders have taught I n I and still continues to instruct although they have become ancestors. They dwell in eternal life, and they won the limits of space and time being present wherever each of us keep them alive.
Keeping tradition alive requires its study and to become part of it.
It requires sacrifice to sit hours before the elders and absorb their teachings as if it was the only glass of water you have available after a long journey through the desert.
Life and salvation, life chances and redemption.
In the tradition I n I find nourishment but also refuge from the dangers inside and outside of us. Immersing in the Nyah Binghi Livity we protect ourselves and our loved ones as well as at the same time we bring positive energy and life force in this creation.
We accomplish our sacred, unique and profound mission as human beings. I n I quench the sense of thirst that sometimes seems unquenchable, we find our center rooted in the ground and become ready to welcome the next guest at the table of life, with joy and thanksgiving.

I n I  reborn and find strength in the Nyah Binghi consciousness , I n I raise the universal chant of the free man... free to be and to act according to its maximum potential in harmony with the ancient order of the original Livity.
Selah